Venue & Hospitality
Accommodations will be provided at
MERCURE ALBERT PARK,
65 QUEENS ROAD,
Conference Dates: November 14-15, 2018
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
• Continue to M2 (2 min 1.5 km)
• Head north-west on Airport Dr towards Airport Dr
• Turn right at Apac Dr (signs for Tullamarine Fwy/City/State Rte 43)
• Continue M2. Take City link/State Route 43 to Kings Way/Princes Hwy in South bank. Take exit 2from City link/State Route 43 (20 min 23.9 km)
• Merge onto M2
• Continue onto City link/State Route 43
• Take exit 2 for Kings Way towards State Rte 30/City/Montague St/National Hwy ALT1
• Keep right, follow signs for Kings Way
• Keep right and merge onto Kings Way/Princes Hwy
• Drive to National Highway Alt 1 in Melbourne (5 min 2.7 km)
• Merge onto Kings Way/Princes Hwy
• Keep right to continue on National Highway Alt 1
• Destination will be on the left - Mercure Melbourne Albert park, 65 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Melbourne is the Victoria's most populous city, which is located on the banks of the Yarra river, near the entrance of port Phillip bay. It grades highly in education, tourism, research and development, entertainment, sport, and health care making it the world's lovable city.
Marvellous Melbourne is a truly progressive city that is modern yet rich in history and culture. It is an international cultural center, with endeavors across major drama, musicals, art, literature, music, architecture, events and festivals, film, comedy, and television. It is a multifaceted melting pot of cultures, food, music, art and people. The Southbank in the south of the city center, lies the Crown Casino Plaza which is a popular social hangout with many bars and restaurants. It is renowned for its markets, which sell everything from crafts and arts to local produces.
Melbourne's lifestyle, the climate inspires so much passion in those who live here. The conference that is going to be held here would promote a platform for new advancements in the cancer therapies.