31st Experts Meet on Cancer Therapy
Dates: September 13-14, 2019
Theme: Enliven Prospective in Vitalizing the Medicine and Therapy against CANCER
ConferenceSeries LLC Ltd invites all the participants from the world to attend the “31st Experts Meet on Cancer Therapy” which gathers all the people to share their knowledge and have a discussion on the current issue on cancer and development of cancer therapies.
ConferenceSeries LLC Ltd organizes 300+conferences, 500+workshops and 200+ Symposiums on different branches like clinical, medicine, pharmaceutical sciences & Technologies every year from all over the world U.S.A, U.K, U.A.E, Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Australia, India, Indonesia and from 1000 more scientific societies and published 500 open access journals with 30000 eminent personalities & reputed scientists as editorial members.
Who should attend?
Cancer Therapy Meeting 2019 is an expertise meet in the field of oncology where oncologists, scientists, researchers, medical students, pharmacists, R& D scholars, medical professors, gynecologists, molecular biologists, bioinformatics students and professors, radiologists, cancer research institutes to exchange ideas, communicate & discuss the research work and about new advancements in the cancer therapy and treatment.
- Biotechnology students
- Bioinformatics students
- Research scholars in cancer
- R&D department in pharmacy
- Robotic science researchers
- Cancer research institutes
- Professors & Students from cancer research centers
- Cancer research universities in Asia-pacific regions
Why to attend?
With delegate scientists, renowned speakers from all over the world we are gathering people from all over the globe to have a spectacular conference in one place. This is the best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the different branches that are working on cancer therapy to reduce the mortality rate by providing highly effective therapy to the cancer patients.
Speakers will include world-renowned experts in all disciplines, offering a unique opportunity to highlight new technologies in all aspects of cancer therapy.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the supporting journals of the conference and Conference Book Proceeding.
- Each abstract will receive a DOI number provided by Cross Ref
- Opportunity to conduct Workshop with your team members
- One to One Interaction with Keynote Speakers, OCM and Eminent personalities for the future course of work.
- Opportunity to chair a session.
- Certification by the organizing committee.
- Individual keynote Page will be created to get more visibility for your scientific research.
- Huge Benefits on Group Registration and much more.